About the Line

This is a general blog for what I'm currently going through in this play called Life. Real names will not be revealed, but real issues will be addressed by hanging them on the Line. Welcome to my corner of the world. I hope my experiences can help other's out there as we walk our Paths.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fear - Jan 10

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. 
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. 
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? 
Actually, who are you not to be? 
You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. 
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. 
We are all meant to shine, as children do. 
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. 
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. 
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. 
As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." 
~ Marianne Williamson

Fear is my biggest foe.  We battle it out all the time both of us bloody from the fight.  I'm tired of it.  How about you?

Every time I think I've learned this lesson...that by facing and walking through our fears we are being guided towards growth...I falter.  The voice of the ego (evil devil) overpowers the voice of the observer of my life (soul, angel, guide).  I've noticed that the more I live in fear, the more I attract situations that induce fear in myself.  We get what we focus on.  Law of Attraction.

After my car accident an awareness that the sense of fear that always sat in my belly was missing. Gone. In it's place was an inner tranquility I'd never felt before.  It was so comfortable!  As the years go by, different medications are tested on me and I grow...the fear comes back.  It no longer resides in my belly...ya know that "pit in your stomach" that you can feel all balled up?  That has not come back...thank you!  Instead it takes up temporary residence in my thoughts, the way I look at a situation, interaction I see all sides and this can induce fear.  By living life in fear, it is not truly living.  It's closing yourself off to a full life.

There is always something beneath the fear.  Fear, anger, shame...all cover up another emotion if you dare to look deeper.  For me, the fear is that I will get exactly what I want and that i have not thought fully enough about what I really want.

"Today I will participate in life to the best of my ability.  
Regardless of the outcome, that makes me a winner."  
~Language of Letting Go

Kristy




No comments:

Post a Comment