About the Line

This is a general blog for what I'm currently going through in this play called Life. Real names will not be revealed, but real issues will be addressed by hanging them on the Line. Welcome to my corner of the world. I hope my experiences can help other's out there as we walk our Paths.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jan 7 Dealing with Painful Feelings

Oh joy.  Dealing with painful feelings.  I'm not sure I totally agree with Melody here, "Emotional pain does not have to devastate us.  We can sit still, feel the pain, figure out if there's something we need to do to take care of ourselves, and then go on with our life."  Really?  Maybe for hurt feelings over a misunderstanding, but serious life events this seems to fall a bit short IMHO.

However, I do get her saying to talk to the person and not attack innocent bystanders when you're upset.  Gotcha.

I don't really have much to say here so on to the next....

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment