About the Line

This is a general blog for what I'm currently going through in this play called Life. Real names will not be revealed, but real issues will be addressed by hanging them on the Line. Welcome to my corner of the world. I hope my experiences can help other's out there as we walk our Paths.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Making Connections

Wow, reading through these daily meditations has a way of tossing me through so many memories.  I've picked up this book not only to work through issues from my family of origin, but through domestic abuse, work problems, financial problems...Life.

As I work through the days and write down my crap...I turn the page and find a connection.  I just wrote how I'm going to allow my kids to help me.  I'm going to allow myself to be vulnerable with people I trust.  I turn the page and the topic is Accepting Help.  Hello synchronicity. What I need, when I need it.  It's been happening a lot lately.  My take on this is that I'm finally doing what I need to do.  Confirmation.

Cheers!  Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment